What do you think?

I was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians last night and I guess it was all about how the mother wishes Kourtney and Scott would get married since she came the the assumption that they are trying to have another baby.

When asked why the mother wants them to get married so bad, she claims that it wasn't the way they were raised and that she won't go to heaven.

WTF? Okay so, since they already had pre-marital sex and had a child out of wedlock aren't they already going to hell? And as for how the mother raised them, all of her kids have had pre-marital sex and I'm pretty sure getting a DUI and exposing their bodies is not a good thing in the eyes of the Almighty.

I'm not really sure of these beliefs but I don't get her mentality. If she thinks Kourtney and Scott not getting married is the worst of her problems as a parent then she is in for a rude awakening.

Does this bother anyone else?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 6:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• It bothers me, She's so closed minded it's like she's completely blind when it comes to "important" things going on, Scott & Kourtney getting married isn't the end of the world. lol
    something_

Answer by something_ at 6:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• The mother is a real piece of work! I agree w/you in all of the above (dui, posing nude, etc..) another child out of wed-lock is probably the worst in His eyes. Here's another thing...she doesn't even like Scott! You're going to try to force her to marry someone you don't think is a good person for your daughter to be with??? Are you insane!!!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I CANNOT stand any of them!!! I read an article within the last week about how Kim and her fiance are studying the bible before getting married. Then read on it was so they could pick a verse to engrave into their bands. I think they all need to study the bible for the right reasons and get their lives right by it.
    And Kris needs to get the younger girls in line before they turn into skanks like the older ones have!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 6:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Im sooooo over the Kardashians. Their 15 seconds has been up
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 7:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2011