I finally did it(oral sex question) adult content

The other night I finally decided to swallow. I've been with my husband 6 years and never swallowed, always spit and the other night I decided to go for it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, don't know what I feared so much. And as a matter of fact I did it again the next day and I liked it, and he loved it of course. How was your first time swallowing?

*No bashing please, if you don't like it then skip over the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I've only swallowed once and I hated it! It took a miracle to keep me from throwing up. I think it's the warmth of it that grosses me out the most. I'd love to be able to do it because I know my man would love it! oh well...
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• okay i might be weird but ive never ever noticed a smell!?
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You know the taste can vary depending a lot on your man's diet. Sometimes DH is salty, sometimes he's sweet. But I just swallow it straight down so I don't have to taste it much anyway. I've been swallowing for over a year consistently now, before then it was more sporadic but it doesn't bother me.

My husband was reading this... he wants to know how many of you have been divorced. LMBO
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 6:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• If a guy would divorce a woman over this one issue then he wasn't worth marrying to begin with! You can still pleasure one another and stay in each others comfort zones.
    And btw, Happily married to one man for 14 yrs! And yes, he'll go down on me. I do the same, just don't swallow (or allow him to cum in my mouth at all).
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I don't mind going down there, but I can't stand the taste! It literally makes me puke! lol
    something_

Answer by something_ at 6:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• throwing up

Answer by older at 6:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i love giving bj's but i hate the smell and taste of semen, it is just too damn pungent ! that thing reminds me of bleach...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yeah... I can't even bring myself to put my mouth down there so you are 2 up on me!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm the opposite I started out swallowing then stopped. I didn't really like it and it always made me gag.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• oh and i should mention that I tried to swallow a second time but i couldn't do it. I tried to move my face out of the way and I ended up with some semen in my eye lmao!!!!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011