Down there adult content

Is anyone else having any problems down there think it become swollen out of nowhere???

Saracinciny

Asked by Saracinciny at 6:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have had that happen and I know I have no STI's or whatever they call them. It went away in a day. I don't know what it was from but I wouldn't worry unless you have abnormal discharge/smell.
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 6:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I just started getting pain swollen in my adonimal on both sides. i hope this is all normal.
    Sonic78

Answer by Sonic78 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Sometimes you get an allergic reaction to the sperm :( Nothing will stop it, it can happen to any women. It can happen, once a year, once a month, or daily, or not at all. It sucks. Just one more reason to hate men! LMAO!!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 7:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• If you are pregnant, there is a LOT of pressure in that area. I went thru the 'blue twinkies' where my labia were so swollen that they looked blue.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I am pregnant i am 29 weeks went to doc and he said it might have been a reaction to my pantie lines
    Saracinciny

Comment by Saracinciny (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011