So my boyfriend is leaving me

he said that he cant take it no more about me bugging him to get a job i stay at home and take care of our three kids and all he does is talk to his ex watch tv play on the laptop and mess with his phone so am i wrong for asking him to get a job he hasnt had one in a year now and we really need the extra income but he said that hes going to take my babies away from me he doesnt ever play with them feed them or watch them at night can he still take them from me i need some support no rude comments

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• He has to have a damn good reason to take your kids. Doesn't sound like he has a chance. *hug*
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• He sounds like a loser anyway. I'd let him go, however, if theres NO reason the children can be taken away from your care, then theres nothing you need to worry about. Let him try, and let him fail.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Who cares if he's leaving. Talking to the ex and not help supporting his family means he needs to be out the damn door. Your kids and you will be better off without that loser.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• First off he would need at least a job to take your kids away so right away he's a dumb-ass. And since he doesn't even want to get a job and support his children he's not worth being with, plus talking to his ex? Tsk, tsk, tsk. If anything YOU should be leaving HIM!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well, if this couch potato loser doesn't help take care of the child and he doesn't even have a "JOB" he can't take your child away. If he gets off his ass and eventually gets a job then he could pay you child support and he can receive some type of visitation. Let him leave...sounds like your doing all by your self anyway. He's weak sauce...when the road gets rough it's guys like him who get going, I would help him pack his stuff and tell not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out! haha.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• How are you surving with no income? He really does not sound like a winner, and you might be better off without him. I don't think that anyone wis going to take your babies away without a good reason. But someone needs to work. Why is he talking to his ex? Unless the have a child together there is no reason for him to contact her. Let him leave, get tsome help with your children and get to work or school. You don't need a man to degrade you. Your so should bring you up, help support you and HIS children, and be a man not a child. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 7:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• sounds like you are losing a tumor- that is good news to me.... i agree with sunsetbeach- get a job, maybe some public assistance and look into schooling so u could make a better life for u and the kiddos. maybe you could start of by babysitting or doing house cleaning until u find something that pays better. evert penny counts. you should check out -- care.com good luck to u.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• your boyfriend is dead weight to say the least !!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• A "real man" WANTS to work and finds it gratifying to support his family and meet their needs. Find a real man, you deserve it. You have your hands full and are doing your job as a mother. He just threatening you....he sounds like he wouldn't WANT the job of taking care of them full time anyway. Let him GO! Better yet....change the locks next time he's out. He would have to have a pretty good reason to have a judge take your children from you. Stay strong!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Report him to family services so they can go after him for child support and he will have to look for work and provide for his kids.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011