Wish

I watch these coming home shows, or say yes to the dress and wonder why not me? why cant I have somone in my life, why cant I be suprised by flowers? why oh why do you ever have that feeling

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 7:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry you feel that way. With the coming home shows, you need to remember that these women go for very very long periods of time alone, and in constant fear for their hubby. And some of them dont get that warm welcome home. We only get to see the fun, wonderful part...not the heartache in between.

Hold tight and go out more. NOT to clubs or bars. Places where you can meet someone not just looking for booty calls. I'm assuming, since your on CM, you have children...you have to know you're capable of finding someone. You've done it before right? Just put yourself out there a bit, but have enough respect for yourself to find a decent guy that deserves you.

Good luck!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 7:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• honey even if you have someone in your life doesn't mean they will bring you flowers or anything I have been married for 13 years and have received flowers maybe 4 times since we met he says they are a waste of money and die after a few days anyhow so why bother--I'd love to smack him upside the head and tell him get a clue but have just learned to accept it
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2011