How to get through sibling rivalry

my kids 3 and 2 beat on each other and leads the other to get in trouble with them how do i make them leave each other alone

jayleelovemommy

Asked by jayleelovemommy at 7:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• When my kids were younger they fought like yours do. When they were as little as yours, they'd get separated and each put into their own time-out spots. I'd let them out when they'd agree to be nice to one another. At that age I also used a lot of positive reinforcement and rewards when they were playing nicely and getting along. As they got older I encouraged them each to have their own activities and hobbies to cut down on the competition and rivalry. They are teenagers now and actually get along great.
    cege

Answer by cege at 7:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i have tory t i dont want them like me and my little brothers we were horable to each other
    jayleelovemommy

Comment by jayleelovemommy (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2011