I stink!!!! adult content

seriously my armpits smell so foul and i showered this morning. this has been going on for about a week, about as long as my husband has moved back to his mom's (we're divorcing) could this be stress related? i'll also notice my shirts are soaked in the pits area but i'm not hot or sweaty anywhere else. it's very embarrassing for my confidence to smell like i haven't showered in months! what the hell???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

• it could be the stress since u've been sweating like this for only a week. hope u find happiness in time. GL
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i hope that's all it is. i don't normally smell this bad lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I use something called certain dry, you put it on at night and it works wonders!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 7:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I've had that happen, then goes away, it might be your diet, maybe something ur eating, Idk
    SophiEli

Answer by SophiEli at 7:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It happened to me when I was pregnant lol. Maybe contact your doctor, they have prescription deodorant/anti-perspirant to help with this! They also have some OTC items, you could also ask the pharmacist.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011