What is the best way to get on the same page with parenting?

My fiance and I have different views on parenting just like most do and I think his are a little strict but nothing extreme I am trying to meet him in the middle but he doesn't seem to be willing to do the same. How can I talk to him about this without hurting anyones feelings and making him think he isn't a good parent.

JRHunt18

Asked by JRHunt18 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• go to parenting classes together
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• If you didn't work any of this out before you had children then taking parenting classes is a very good idea. When dating my DH, we went over all our ideas about good parenting/bad parenting and what's expected. I didn't want to just "play it by ear" or "see how it panned out after a child came along". I hope you can get him to go. GL!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• We never talked about it because she isn't both of ours she is just my daughter.
    JRHunt18

Comment by JRHunt18 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2011