I'm officially single

baby's sperm donor has officially said he wanted us to break up and to leave him alone :( I'm torn I don't know what to do... I'm all alone 24 weeks pregnant jobless. I tried to make applications I was refused everywhere I made applied for a job. Which made me depressed and now this it's almost kicking someone already down. I don't know what to do :( Mom obviously took her job over us and my brother's a dip shit so I have no one to talk to... FML really right now

vannahbaby213

Asked by vannahbaby213 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, guys like him are a dime a dozen. I know it's hard, but you have a baby on the way. Try to apply for housing for low income family's, section 8. I would also apply for WIC and food stamps or cash assistance, until you get on your feet. I'm not sure where your living now, but maybe you can call around for a woman's and children's shelter to see if they can help with food and shelter and other resources to get on your feet. Good luck.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• *food banks in your area.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• There are many resources available to you right now since you are pregnant. Please use them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• – collapse
    I'm sorry but I'm so tired of seeing this all the time. So the taxpayer has to pick up where others screwed up and just don't want the responsibility. ??? This is BS. Oh yes, please use all the resources available to you because our family works our asses to the bone to give over HALF of our income to taxes for crap like this. People who carelessly make dumb mistakes and then want to blame everyone else for it. My loser bf left me and doesn't' want to be a dad right now. You should have kept your legs closed, especially if you cannot fully support and take care of another human being! There should be laws for this to protect US from people like you. Laws where you must take on the responsibility for your own mistakes....the rest of us do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• and laws for dumb shit like you anonymous.
    vannahbaby213

Comment by vannahbaby213 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Everyone has to pay taxes even people on PA anon.
    Anonymous

• Anon: What a fucking asshole! And I hate when people never have to balls to post using their name.

Programs like WIC, Foodstamps, shelters, ect are there to HELP for a HELPING HAND for people in NEED! Don't let people like her get you down, we have all stumbled and fallen at one point or another and that person would be lying their asses off if they said they never needed any kind of help from anyone. Do what you need to do for yourself and your child and never be ashamed of getting the help you need and deserve right now. Good luck!!!!
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• OK here goes... anon might have been a bit harsh BUT we as women need to take control of our lives. men cannot get pregnant, a man can have sex with a million women and he won't get pregnant, this post right here should be a lesson to us women. to the OP... do u at least have a career ? if not.. that is what anon and i am talking about- we women are the ones who usually get stuck with the babies when we hook up with these losers and make them shoot their load in our vaginas!!!!! we need to be more responsible because we are the ones who get stuck in predicaments like this!!!!!!!! i hope u have learnt. i am not trying to be harsh but this is the truth.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes because everyone should be perfect like anon and Gwen. Grow up. I'm a single mom and i fucking pay taxes and make too much to get any assistance but I would never put a woman who is down and out on luck right now down. I'd rather it help someone like her who is pregnant and looking for a job than some woman who works the system and has her whole life paid for. Get off her back!! I'm sure she feels bad enough!!
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Hi, T Mobile, & Verizon Wireless have started a hiring frenzy. They needs lots of people.

You cannot be discriminated against cuz your pregnant.

T Mobile & Verizon Wireless have GREAT packages for childcare. Try them! They have day care after baby is born!
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011