4D ultrasound

Has anybody had the 4D ultrasound done? I didnt have that with my son and we are scheduled to have that done in two weeks. I am sooooo excited! Does it really give you a good idea of what your baby will look like? Can't wait!!!!

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 8:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it is phenomenal!!! We did it with my daughter and that's when we picked her name :) it looks just like her :) have a blast!!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I had it with my first DS and it really does show you a good image of what your baby will look like. I wish we could have one this time around, but insurance has stopped paying for them, and we don't have the money to get one done :(
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• im hoping we will be able to get ours done here in a few weeks too and was wanting to know if other mothers have had good experiences too...glad to see others have:)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011