18 weeks and getting super excited!!!

I am 18 weeks pregnant with my second child. My son will be 7 so it's been a while since I have been pregnant. However, this time around I am having a harder time enjoying it due to sickness, headaches, and gaining weight totally different than I did with my son. UNTIL NOW...for the first time I felt our baby move with my hands when I was laying on my back last night. Today, I was relaxing on the couch (on my back), I lifted my shirt because again I could feel him/her really strong again and I was able to see it kick. WOW, I forgot how that felt! My question is, will I start to feel the baby more frequent now?? I hope so because I can't wait for my husband to be able to feel the baby! (of course he/she wont do it on command lol so my hubby didn't get to enjoy that last night). :)

SDA722

Asked by SDA722 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes the baby will start to move more frequently. I believe it is around 23 weeks they can hear and they react to sounds and voices. Male voiced penetrate through the placenta better than female. Also if you play music to him/her now they will recognize it outside the whom and will be soothing to them. I played piano and classical. Things like that. I know that have CD's just for babies too. It is a ton of fun and I loved every second of my pregnancy.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes its about that time....
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2011