Not really a question but its funny

I am 5 weeks and Shortly before we found out I have had bad bad bad baad gas lol..
Well It's pay back time!!
For all the little rips he had in the car and locked the windows so they wouldn't roll down! Or in bed then he would roll over and it would hit me like a ton of bricks.
Well this gas is rank well thats putting it nicely..
And it's all the time I don't do it to him all the time just once in a while I will walk past him let one out and walk into the other room laughing soooooo hard..
I passed it off as my son the first few times but he's learned the truth.
Have any of you ever gotten your SO back while pregnant?
Any stories would be awesome!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• THAT'S AWESOME!!! MAJOR PROPS GIRLY!
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I was pregzilla just for fun. hehehe.
    Anonymous

• expecting baby I am having a blast doing it too! I love to do it when I am driving  I lock the windows and even my kid gags.. thats when I open a window or two. I hate doing to my son but he gets it too for all the nasty ones he let out!

Anonymous

• I have been having gas with my pregnancy right now. It's not to smelly, but if it is bad it will be fun to seek revenge. But I do give my husband credit, he does try not to fart too close to me. He father those just lets them rip ALL the time, thank goodness we only see them a couple times a year now that we live out of state :)
    Aubreysmommy124

Answer by Aubreysmommy124 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008