Phone detective really work??

Does anyone know if or used any of the phone detective programs on the web? I know reverse number works,that's how I finally figured out that my husband was cheating on me!  He was using his work cell to call & text her,then he got a personal cell and I saw her number. So now he never uses his personal cell  to call her if he is still talking to her.If he is still calling her he has to be using his work cell.

the site is called cellcontrol.com

he tells me they are over,but how can you go from texting someone over 1400 times in 3 weeks to zero because I told him to.Maybe he is telling the truth but the trust is gone! I need to see for myself. The only reason why Im giving him a second chance is because they had not had sex in person,they've had phone sex. She lives on the east coast ( Florida ) and we live in OR ( west coast). BUT they had made plans to get together in July.He's been talking to her for a few months.he gets off work at 6:00 Pm and he would be on the phone with her at 6:01 PM!!  I had no idea he was unhappy in our 17 yr marriage! He never told me he was until after I found out about her.

Now she has changed her number so I have to track down her new one. i want to hear from her that its over! She knew we were married,she's married to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow what a mess. Do you know her name? Can you contact her on fb or something?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Oh, they went to high school together and hooked back up on facebook! Im still in shock over this! He also told me that he was telling her that he loved her!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I would make sure her husband knew. I am a bitch like that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I know everything about her! From how many cats she has to her home address. I've been doing a lot of searching on her,I even know what she looks like now.

She has blocked me on facebook. Since I cant call her anymore I have to email her and she doesnt reply back.I told her that if he's lying to me and they are still talking that she can have him.I will not give a second chance.If they had gotten together and had sex, I wouldnt be trying to fix us now

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i agree with pookiekins on this one...
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I hate all this cyber stuff for that reason. It's just too easy for people to cheat these days and it seems like mostly it's the men doing it. I say "mostly", not all. I, personally, have seen alot of families torn apart and wives & children left in the dark over stuff like this who weren't expecting a thing! . I really feel for you! I wish I knew how to help you.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I would track down her husband too! Everyone might as well have their eyes opened up!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You need to decide what you want. If you would like to stay with your husband and rebuild your marriage you need to stop spying on him immediately. If you want to prove yourself right, then keep going down this path. People are not unhappy in a relationship alone unless the partner is in denial. Spend the energy you would use to check on his actions to repair your relationship and you may be okay. If you want to continue down this path save your time and emotions and get a divorce now.
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Sweetheart, as an outsider I'd say your husband may love you - and ONLY YOU, but he's going through a midlife crisis.

Look: The other woman is married = Unavailable.
    She's far away = Not likely to get together often.

I think he feels older or needs something different in his daily routine, which YOU can give him: Send him naughty messages - find texts on the internet and express yourself in a more daring - unlike you- manner.

Men are not like us: as they get older they need confirmation of their manhood, their sex-appeal and ability to still attract someone of the opposite sex. The other woman is only an ALERT for you to reclaim your man, change your style, go to the hairdresser, and do something flamboyant to show him you want to seduce him - like 17 years ago.

IDEA: Take him away for a day or two !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Both of us were unhappy,but I was the only one saying it.I told him many times hoping he would go see a marriage counselor with me.He flat out said No,until after I caught him.Now we are going.I am trying very hard to make this marriage work NOW. Catching him really opened my eyes to how bad I let things get.I've been depressed for the last 3 years and pretty much shut everyone out including him.I basically stopped living. I would go weeks w/o leaving the house and I just stayed in my PJ's. we ussed to be a very out going couple, we did everything together and I slowly stopped to where I did nothing. Con’t

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011