Has anyone had this before?

Has anyone had any feelings were your pelvic starts to hurt and u fell bad and then u have a pain shoot down your legs. Are has anyone ever experience leg cramps what can be done about this?

momtobe522

Asked by momtobe522 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I haven't but my pregnancy book tells me its normal for the second half of pregnancy and if u eat bananas or something with calium or potassium it may help. Also mild exercises could help. Notify your doc if pain worsens or redness in the calf appears... hope it helps a little.... I will give you a bump too!
    jenni_j

Answer by jenni_j at 9:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yes its your body getting ready over the period of thepregnancy for the baby to be born, and the leg cramps do you mean upper or lower? upper it could be the baby sitting on your nerve{depending on how far along you are} and lower you could be low on your potassium i suggest banannas, and doin some simple excersises like pointing your toes away from you and than pulling them up toward you again do this when you are cramping too and itll ease the discomfort and move them along quicker
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yes i have lower leg cramps and thigh cramps sometimes too im 26 weeks, my doctor told me to stretch my legs and drink plenty of water. i hope u feel better!
    MommyBre21

Answer by MommyBre21 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2011