Who else is watching The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

I am sooooo hooked on this show. Im glad they have the seasons on netflix. Who else is watching it right now? its so sad what Ben said to Adrian but it was kind of wrong what she did as well

MsLanaeee

Asked by MsLanaeee at 8:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ohh no spoilers please. Ill watch it tomorrow when it comes on abc.com And last I checked they didnt have all the current episodes on netflix, or should I relook it up?
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i'll see it when it comes on here at 8pm :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Oh sorry i wont say anything else about it. But yeah relook they have all the seasons and even the episodes from this season.
    MsLanaeee

Comment by MsLanaeee (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I HAVE TO GET OFF WORK LIKE ASAP!!!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• After you ladies finish watching it look this answer up so we can chat about it.
    MsLanaeee

Comment by MsLanaeee (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• ya I watched. My sister got me hooked on it. I started watching last season I think. My sister has all the seasons before so I watched all those ones to catch up and I am so hooked lol. I agree about what Ben said, but I also kind of understand because of what she did. Wach week it keeps getting better and better. I can't wait until it comes on next week.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011