Headache?

Ok, I went to the doc yesterday and they aren't at all concerned about my bp which was 176 over 100. I heard 130/90 is the cut off? Anyway, They paid little mind to it. Today I have had a headache, and then as I was trying to lay my daughter down I got really shaky, and I am dizzy and feel really weak. Any suggestions?

Unbroken_Amanda

Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 1:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go with your instinct. if you feel like you arent doing well and are nervous you need to voice that. dont let a doctor just brush off your fears, you can definitely tell them that you want to talk to more than one doctor
    learae

Answer by learae at 2:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Go to the doctors right away! If you can have somebody else take you because it's not safe for you to be driving if you're dizzy and weak.
    If you dont want to go to the doctors at least call your nurse and let them know what's going on.
    They'll be able to help you more than anyone.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 1:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I called, he gave me davocet for the headache, said if my rapid heart rate, dizziness, and heart palpatations, and headache don't get better to call back or go in....
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 4:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008