Clomid and Endometriosis???

Ok so I'm 20 years old and I have very irregular cycles never know when she'll show up.Some cycles will be 26 days some are 42 days just all over the place.I never get fertile cervical mucous.I have heavy bleeding I have had 7 diagnosed cysts in the past 4 years. I get horrible cramps some cycles not all and they are so painful where I can't even stand up. My last obgyn suspected I had endometriosis and wanted to do surgery but at that time I wasn't able to get it. Well now I have a different obgyn and he said I can try something called Clomid but it's up to me.My husband and I have been TTC for a year with one chemical pregnancy.Anyways I've been reading if you do have endometriosis that you shouldn't take Clomid cause it enlarges cysts.I'm lost into what to do and how I can get pregnant?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

• I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and I used clomid and prometrium and successfully got pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and had no problems with cyst growing larger or anything. I'd say try it or talk to your obgyn about your concerns! Good luck

lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 5:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2011