Clomid and Endometriosis???

Ok so I'm 20 years old and I have very irregular cycles never know when she'll show up.Some cycles will be 26 days some are 42 days just all over the place.I never get fertile cervical mucous.I have heavy bleeding I have had 7 diagnosed cysts in the past 4 years. I get horrible cramps some cycles not all and they are so painful where I can't even stand up. My last obgyn suspected I had endometriosis and wanted to do surgery but at that time I wasn't able to get it. Well now I have a different obgyn and he said I can try something called Clomid but it's up to me.My husband and I have been TTC for a year with one chemical pregnancy.Anyways I've been reading if you do have endometriosis that you shouldn't take Clomid cause it enlarges cysts.I'm lost into what to do and how I can get pregnant?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 9:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have endo, and struggled for years to get pregnant. I have never used Clomid, but I have friends that have had success with it. But they don't have endo. I had to take it easy on myself. I was so stressed out I had no hope of having children. Same with my ssiter. Once we stopped worrying about it, starting living life again, we got pregnant. Neither of us even realized that we were pregnant until 8 weeks.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2011