RIB PAINS!!!

I've been having such bad ribs pains lately because of them stretching out to make room for the baby. Last night hubby wrapped an ace bandage around me right under where my bra would be. It helped, but still hurts.
Any other suggestions?
I've already taken tylenol, and a hott bath, and used a heating pad, and tried ice.
Someone help?
:)

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 1:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine feels the same I am 35 weeks they feel so sore. My SO rubs them for me.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I had the same problem and my midwife told me that it was because some babies like to curl up under your ribs and it can really hurt. Maybe try some gentle stretches to try and convince your baby to change positions.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Looks like you've tried all that I know to do. I'm sorry, there's really nothing you can do to REALLY help the discomfort. Hope you feel better soon!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I felt like that for most of my first pregnancy. I put hot and cold on it and it only helped a little. I just had to live with it :(
    Aubreysmommy124

Answer by Aubreysmommy124 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008