Can Cafe Mom track someone's computer and call the police?

there have been a series of questions on here that lead me to believe someone is looking to do harm to a child,, I have no idea if it is someone playing around or a REAL person, before I report them, and the account is deleted,, I would like to know some one is going to find them and just check it out? If not how do you find someone who you think is a sexual predator, via computer?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 9:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• if you have links to the previous posts copy the information, you can forward the links to cafemom and ask if they will report it, but also if you fear for the child in question you could maybe try CPS, they may be better equipt to work with CM on dealing with the person in question about the information and may be able to get into contact with local authorities in the area of the person in question.

I otherwise have NO idea.. if you have the links you could post them on here and maybe someone else may be able to help further
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have called before for what I felt was a dangerous situation and they sent me to local authorities.
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yep by your computer ip number it'll take the police right to your door step
    Anonymous

• Something about is does feel wrong. I agree OP.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Oh you dont need cm to do it. Alot of the chicks on here are super sleuths, they can dig up info on you that you didnt know lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Gosh, I don't know, but here's a bump.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Direct me to the super sleuths then,, I have a very bad feeling!
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• There is no location for said mother, and I have a very weird feeling that this needs to be investigated,, I think the said mother is actually a man,, I have viewed the profile,, and there is no info on it,, I know that is sounds crazy, but just have a very strong gut feeling something is not right,
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• so who do you call anon? To report it?
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 9:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011