Fishers

i just got out of the e.r over a week ago with my 18 month old boy.he has had problems goin poop. we have too him to the docter number of times over it and he still forceing it out and his face gets so red and sometimes i get so scared that he is goin to pass out. well for the past two days he has had blood on his very hard poop.and i thought it was fishers.i had them when i was 7 and still have them sometimes.but 7 is realy way older then 18 months the e.r docter told me to give him some kinda oil witch i did but he is still forceing it out and the poop is so hard.am i rite could this be fishers did you go threw with this with your child if so what did you do im realy worryed

mom2curlyboy

Asked by mom2curlyboy at 9:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm so sorry. I've never heard of this. But heres a bump for you. Good luck!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Fissures. I'm guessing they told you witch hazel which will calm any itching and be soothing. He needs fiber in his diet, cut back on any constipating foods he eats, get him some prunes or prune juice will help also. If he has fissures, there will be blood in his poop. Fissures are tiny cracks in the anus. Yes, he could have fissures and they will heal if fiber is added to his diet.

Answer by missanc at 9:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• im sorry i just didnt know how to realy spell it
    mom2curlyboy

Comment by mom2curlyboy (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011