Its my turn

Ok I have said this before , however I feel it is my turn at love, when do I get that chance, when do I get to be happy, when do I get the break? I am so frustrated I feel like looser I am almost the big 35 and had to move back in with my folks can we say lame, and since I have a job I dont qualify for any assistance I am not able to even afford a place in a trailer park how pathic am I. sorry just had to vent.

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 9:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• You are not lame, you have family and you could not ask for anything more. Your life is only 1/3 over. Get busy and do what is necessary to get you where you would like to be.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• hugsAww...don't be so frustrated.  Your life is far from over.  Just curious.....where do you look to meet an S/O ?  Sometimes, I think I see alot of ppl who are just looking in all the wrong places and wonder how they end up with these pathetic losers who treat them horrible.  So, just out of curiousity.....could it be 'where" you're looking for love? 

And yes, tootoobusy is right....your life has far to go....get out and get motivated on something you would /could be passionate about doing and make that your goal.  Love is more than just loving ppl....you can love what you do too, don' t forget that.   Just happened across your post.  GL!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Thanks Ladies, it could be that all my time is consumed with work and my child so looking is the last prority for me, so it is just where ever I am and my adoring friends trying to set me up with people...
    jadeyazi

Comment by jadeyazi (original poster) at 8:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2011