Relationships

Do you believe a man can really love you and cheaton you, I think they can but if they cheat more than once do you think they can really still love you?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I think that a man in love can cheat but a man that also respects that love will never cheat. And if they cheat more than once, they just know that they can get away with it...cake and icing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No... I'll give it once depending on circumstances, such as when it was in the relationship, what was going on etc. More then once then no they obviously don't care. Have to add the one chance rule would only apply to a one night stand cheat not he's got another girlfriend cheat lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• What is your definition of love? If my husband cheats on me, I don't believe he loves me because if he loved me, he would respect me.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• sex is sex! OF COURSE!..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No. I dont believe if you're really in love with someone, you would think about how much cheating would hurt them and stop what you're doing. I could never hurt my husband that way. If you're truely in love with someone, you wouldnt be looking at anyone else in a sexual way at all. I dont believe a person...man or woman...can have an affair and still be in love with their spouse...not at all.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• not true love
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011