Cramps from masturbation? adult content

Ok going anon on this one because of other family on here.

SO is out of town and it got to me so I broke out the vibe...it's been almost a year. Anywho, I got a little carried away and kept going for like an hour...with little breaks in between. There is just a different feeling with a vibe.
So, that was last night. Around 2-ish today, I started getting cramps. Not bad like menstrual cramps but achy persistant ones.
We are also not using protection and I ovulated last week so it's possible but could my activities have caused me to cramp?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

• lol.. sorry but glad you had fun. get a bullet they are wonderful :) and all you need is 10 mins
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It is normal to have cramping after a woman masturbates because your body is releasing oxytocin which makes your uterus contract.
    noteven1nce

Answer by noteven1nce at 9:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Every orgasm produces vaginal and uterine contractions, you may be more sensitive to them if you are ovulating, or close to your period.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2011