Thinking of going on a cruise for our honeymoon...have you been on one?

I'm trying to find the best deal and it's really kinda overwhelming. Any advise for someone planning a cruise?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 9:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• We went on a two week European cruise for our honeymoon. It was wonderful!!! We went through a travel agent to book it, that way we had someone else to take care of all the tiny details. I can't wait to take another one!!!
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 9:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes, I've been on a Caribbean cruise. We booked it directly through the Royal Caribbean cruise line. The food and the service were excellent and I loved it. I would like to do another cruise, this time to Alaska.
    cege

Answer by cege at 10:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Take a short one at first to see if you like it or aren't prone to seasickness.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I LOVE cruises! You get to travel to multiple cities without changing hotels, and the food is usually awesome. We always book through an agent, but you don't really have to. Just do your homework to make sure the ship you're going to travel on has all the things that you and your groom will enjoy. Many of the larger ships have beautiful mall-like interiors with multiple restaurants and activities (like rock walls, spas, and simulated surfing). So cool! :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2011