What do you think about video games?

Play them or just your husband or kids play them?? What is your honest opinion of what they are to our world today??

jenni_j

Asked by jenni_j at 9:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• They're good fun, my husband plays a lot and I do from time to time and so does our daughter. I would rather have my husband indoors playing games than out and about bar hopping or whatnot like other men. And to our world I guess they are just another form of entertainment.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I play a few of them with my husband and he plays a kid appropriate one with our oldest daughter. We also got the Kinect and it comes in handy on rainy or hot days when we have to stay inside. We limit how much video games are played and only allow mature content ones after our kids are in bed.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 9:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• THEY DRIVE ME NUTS!!! i guess i agree with the first pot there that i would much rather ahve my husband in the house playing a game then out doing god knows what that some other woman have to deal with but at the same time i think that they are bad for your attentions span they make it so that children lose there imaginatios and in turn require something to always keep them busy and then we wonder why all out children are being diagnosed with add and adhd well maybe its because if the dont have something flashing at the on a screen then they just dont know what else to do with themselves--
    MommylovsdawsoN

Answer by MommylovsdawsoN at 12:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• No one in our house plays video games.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I agree too. I'd rather my husband play games than be out at the bars. I think there should be a limit to how much kids play them too. Like my brother has to basically threaten ground my nephew to get him to leave the PS3. & he has a PS3 at his moms and a PS3 at his dads. I think you should limit v-games and tv for your children. Older adults need to learn there limits too, but I think 1st post is correct they can be FUN!!
    jenni_j

Comment by jenni_j (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2011