Input

Can you guys look at my journal post on my page and give me some insight at a "fair" plan? I really need some advice.

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 1:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think that 2 set and 1 rotate is fair enough...this kinda sounds like my issue with my first pregnency where we split up rite after i got pregnant but didnt know it and he wanted nothing to do he didnt even come to the birth he came way later that nite and wanted my son to have his name and i said no...at least urs wants to do something...i think that you should have the boys for the weekend and if one of his days fall on a weekend then its his lost...sorry thats my opion but good luck and i hope everything works out for you in the end the way you want it or a way you like at least!
    pebbles425

Answer by pebbles425 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i suppose you are worth 5 minutes of my time lol
    phonics

Answer by phonics at 1:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol Phonics you are too sweet :)
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008