Which female character out of the Bible can you relate to and why?

Which woman of the Bible can you relate to and why? (PLEASE INCLUDE A SCRIPTURE REFERENCE AND LET THE LORD LEAD YOU)

shestands4truth

Asked by shestands4truth at 9:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jezebel jk....maybe because I am a women and have slept with men before i was married and also had one night stands when I was younger. People judge women differently then men who do the same thing.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Miriam because of the way she led the people in praise to God after they crossed the Red Sea. I am a big-time praiser.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Lilith because she liked to be on top during sex :)
    Blue_Spiral

Answer by Blue_Spiral at 10:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Ruth...because Im devoted(and since Im no longer Christian Im not gonna go find the exact verses in her book to put here...sorry).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well.. I am going to say there are a few that I identify with. Ruth is one of them... She said to Naomi, Where you go I will go! That is the kind of person I am to the people in my life. I also identify with Deborah, she is a strong warrior and a prophetess. I also identify with Esther who faught for her people and for what she believed in. When I do questionnaires on this I often get Mary Magdalene. My passion is her passion.. to be close to Jesus and to humbly serve Him.

Ruth : Ruth 1: 16-18
    Deborah: Judges 4:9
    Esther: Read the entire book... It talks about Favor upon Esther as Queen.
    Mary Magdalene: John 8: 1-11 and so He did so for me... :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Mary Magdalene, she is my patron saint. An example of an independent and much favored and revered follower of Christ
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 12:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh I forgot Miriam ... I am a dancer, worshiper as well
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Blue-Spiral.. that is not a biblical female character... did you read the question? Or did you just come in to mock?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I think a lot of us mamas can relate to Martha. We get so careful and busy about so many things that truly do need to be taken care of, we sometimes forget the important priorities.

38¶Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.

39And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.

40But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

41And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 6:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• The Goddesses Lilith and Mary the Magdalean.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011