Are you still sick

at what week did your morning sickness go away.......i never really had it this time or shall i say not yet at lease ......over all i feel ok besides the dizzy spell,headaches and now a little leaky lol........God is good i can bare it////////

lovevlj31

Asked by lovevlj31 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL, my last pregnancy was a multiple one. I used to laugh and say that I need to get pregnant so I can lose weight. With my first two pregnancies I walked out of the hospital weighing less then when I got pregnant, the third one I wasn't so lucky.

People used to laugh because I learned how to control my gag reflex. I would leisurely walk through the office while putting my hair up in a pony tail. I could stop and talk about a case and then start my journey back to the bathroom. I learned to live with it, what I hated is that when I throw up it is so violent, the blood vessels in my face and eyes burst so I always looked like somebody had taken needles to my face and I would get black eyes. That is what I really hated, other than that it wasn't so bad.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I got sick for 2 weeks when i was 6 weeks pregnant, and i havent been sick since then. But my headaches are worse with this pregnancy and im a little leaky as well too.
    MommyBre21

Answer by MommyBre21 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm 15 weeks and still sick :( not as often though.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• With all three of my pregnancies I stayed sick the whole time. Not a day went by that I didn't throw up.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Kc I give you mom of the year!! pretty sure i wouldnt have had 2 more if I had been sick that much :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Currently 17 weeks and still very very ill. :\
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 10:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• LOL AT KC YEAH I THINK YOU SHOULD GET MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD.......AFTER ALL OF THAT ........BUT IN THE END ITS ALL WORTH IT,,,,,,MY 2 BOYS I WAS OK ....MY DD OMG SHE GAVE ME A RUN FOR MY MONEY......THE TOTAL 9 MONTHS I WAS SICK.......
    lovevlj31

Comment by lovevlj31 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2011