What the craziest thing you have done in the bedroom? adult content

you can answer anonmously?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• anal
    1st time, hurt like hell and it lasted one second because I was not feeling the pain
    2nd time, it was okay, kind of awkward but I was more relaxed
    3rd time felt great, but it was my last time, I have not wanted to do it again since, that was 3 years ago
    Anonymous

• ive done that and hate it it hurts like hell no way in hell will i ever do it again
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Uhm. Anal, bondage, role play, threesomes. I kind of have done anything my husband wants. There is one thing he wants, that I can't bring myself to do, but other than that, we will try pretty much anything once. We have been together 8 years and are very active.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• what does he want you to do most be extreme?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• and wats bondage
    Anonymous

• What's bondage??? Um...I suggest you google it. lol. The most extreme thing we've done is have a threesome. I like mild bondage. I also happen to like anal. With me, it's pretty much "anything goes".
    Anonymous

• I have tried anal and bondage...not a fan of anal, but I sometimes like when DH is dominant over me during bondage.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• WHO HAS USED TOYS?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I was crazy enough to move my bed all by myself so I could clean under it. Stupid me, I threw my back out! I'll never do anything that crazy in the bedroom again! ;)
    BobbieB

Answer by BobbieB at 12:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Well, I've used toys. I don't really consider that alone to be "crazy" or "extreme", however one time we attempted double penetration with Husband Equipment on the back porch and Pinky B.O.B knocking on the front door, and I had vaso-vagal syncope, which means that I passed out cold from my blood pressure dropping suddenly due to overstimulation of the vagus nerve. I truly do believe that he thought he'd killed me, I regained consciousness to a thoroughly gray husband patting my face with a wet washcloth and bellowing "BABY! YOU OKAY?" in my face. I think he thought he was going to have to explain a dead wife impaled on a giant vibrator to a couple of burly EMTs and possibly an assistant district attorney in the very near future.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2011