Threesomes. adult content

For those who have had one, how do you go about finding that 3rd person? I've always wondered because it's not like you can just post a want-ad in the paper. If you have had a threesome, how did you pick out the person or people?

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 10:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Craigs List? OMG. You could get yourself a psychotic murderer on Craigs List. I can't believe anyone would want to have sex with a STRANGER! OMG. Sex is wth someone you love and commit to and give your heart to.
    You might as well make it a money -making deal, like prostitution when you "hire" someone for a threesome.
    OR even if you know the person, a threesome is adultery.
    Good Lord.....
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• We chose a person that my dh has known for years and years. I knew him too, but he was more dh's friend than mine. Some people prefer a complete stranger, some prefer a friend or an aquaintance (sp?). Personally, I wouldn't want him to be a complete stranger, but I wouldn't want him to be "too close" either, kwim?
    Anonymous

• Craig's list. Actually. Mine was some joint friends. My friend looks through Craig's list, Adult Friend Finder and Ashley Madison.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• "Just because it's something you would never do that doesn't make it wrong, different strokes for different folks."

That's pretty much word for word what my daughter said to me when I protested her and her husband's idea to bring in someone for a threesome. A year later, thanks to that decision, my son-in-law broke into my house where his now-estranged wife (my daughter) and their children were staying, stabbed her to death and shot me and my two grandchildren, killing them both and blinding me for life.

Still think it's harmless?
    Anonymous

• I've never done it and never would, but yes you actually CAN post an ad in the paper lol. The classifieds! I think most people go to swinger bars? IDK really...
    Anonymous

• When I did it, the 3rd person was another girl the guy knew. There's also AFF which is where a lot of people look.

Answer by missanc at 10:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I wish you weren't anon because I have a few questions!
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• the ones we've had them with are people we know pretty well. we get together every now and then. we've found that having that 3rd person be someone we know well enough and understand our terms to be the safest way to go. it's hard to find the right person. only you can decide what works for you and your partner. openness and honesty as a couple are key to figuring that out. it's also best to have ground rules for when you do have that right person. everyone should be on the same page otherwise there could be problems.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 11:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well no one said you had to read it, it does say threesomes so I would assume you knew it was going to be pretty graphic conversation. Just because its something you would never do that doesn't make it wrong, different strokes for different folks.
    GomezMami2908

Comment by GomezMami2908 (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Minnesotanice if u can't HANDLE THE HEAT STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!
    Or unregister from cafe mom dang every post I've seen your ALWAYS HATING ON IT!!!!!
    Blakesgirl31

Answer by Blakesgirl31 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2011