What is something your d/h d/p doesn't know.... adult content

about you. maybe it's your spending habits or that you pick your nose. maybe you had a long term bf he doesn't know about before you and him met and you never had the time to tell him.
maybe you drink to much when he's at work cause your so lonely. what is it. get it off your chest.
judge not les you will be judged as well!!!

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 10:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• honestly, I am pretty sure he knows everything about me, and if I remember something new I tell him. Every secret I had, he knows.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My DH doesn't know that I spend 20min in the shower so I can cry at night.
    I am so overwhelmed by my kids. Asperger's ADHD ADD and BPD. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    Sometimes I wish he was the stay at home parent and I had the privilege of going to work.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 10:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• celebritypaparazzii can't say because i would have to enter into my own witness protection services and live in a bunker with copious amounts of dinty moore stew and bottled H2O.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I don't keep anything. He knows all of the stories that I think of. But people say we are weird. I have a friend whose husband doesn't know she has slept with more women than men. And I have another one whose husband doesn't know she has slept with his best friend. It was a one night stand and she didn't know who he was until the day of their wedding since he lives out of state. He was visiting his friend when she slept with him.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yea pretty much same here. sometimes i order a card from hallmark.com and i have it sent to someone we know for a birthday or just cause and i forget to tell him or i never do. sometimes i spend a little to much at the store. but it's not hundreds. usually its stuff we needed anyway. .
    he knows i'm a over eater and he doesn't understand....:\ makes fun of it...so yea
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I hide the extent to which I absolutely loathe his mother. He knows she drives me crazy, but to keep the peace, I rarely let him see just how much she gets under my skin. I think he'd be shocked to know I was even capable of feeling that way about somebody. lol
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• momofdaqjaq- I know exactly how u feel i have a child with severe autism a 7mo a 2 yo and a 6yo and there all hormonal girls that are always crying about something or biting me or screaming at me. And as soon as i clean the house they go right behind me and dirty iy back up.
    My husband doesn't always know how depressed i get:(
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• He doesn't know near as much as he thinks he does...LOL.
    And for that matter, I know a lot more than he gives me credit for.

Seriously, though, he knows most everything about me. And I dont lie to him. If he asks, I tell him. I dont have any reason to hide things from him, especially about myself. Theres no point in being married to someone if you cant tell him the truth about yourself.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• He doesn't know that I can hear everything he says (when he thinks he is saying it under his breath). He also doesn't know how much junk I eat when he is at work, or when I am out of town.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• here is something that NO ONE else knows.

I am well known in certain circles for fan fiction pieces that I have written. i haven't written any stories in years, but my stories still get a lot of attention.

I don't have the time to write that I used to have, but one of these days, I hope to get back to writing.
    Anonymous