have you done this? posted in preg too

I am 5 weeks and Shortly before we found out I have had bad bad bad baad gas lol..
Well It's pay back time!!
For all the little rips he had in the car and locked the windows so they wouldn't roll down! Or in bed then he would roll over and it would hit me like a ton of bricks.
Well this gas is rank well thats putting it nicely..
And it's all the time I don't do it to him all the time just once in a while I will walk past him let one out and walk into the other room laughing soooooo hard..
I passed it off as my son the first few times but he's learned the truth.
Have any of you ever gotten your SO back while pregnant?
Any stories would be awesome!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• this is a HILARIOUS story! i wish i could but hes in iraq. but darn it, it would have been great too! ive had wonderful gas this entire pregnancy. it blows sometimes but whatever! lol enjoy getting him back for the remainder of the pregnancy!
    mrsjcf

Answer by mrsjcf at 1:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Not with my farts, but with food. He is such a giant pig that he is constantly picking off my plate...now I'm all over his and he's kind of like "damn, that really is annoying...I just want to eat...geez" lol...sucks doesn't it sucker!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008