How do I tell my mom I am pregnant again

So on May 31 2011 I had cryotherapy done and was told by the doctor to wait at least a week before sex. I had just started to talk to a guy and I was open and up front about the procedure and he seemed understanding. After two weeks he started pushing me to have sex and I finally gave in. I know It was not a good decision and I shouldn't have let him manipulate me like that. Two pumps later I am hearing "I am sorry I will make it up to you." and I am feeling almost guilty because I gave in and had sex. Its seems like he got what he wanted and disappeared. I am worried because a week after the cryo I had sex and well ended up pregnant. I found out last week I am pregnant. I called him to let him know and he suggested I get an abortion. I am against it so it wasn't even an option. Now I am going to have a third child and I am going to do it all by myself. He suggested that him and his soon to be wife whom he has known less than a month take the baby and raise it. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

I am lost and confused and terrified to tell my mom that yet again I am pregnant and still not married or even dating anyone. I have no doubt that I can do it but right now its a little difficult to keep a positive attitude. Not only has this happened to me once but THREE TIMES the first time well yeah. The second time I was cheated on and the dude stayed with her.

pitter.patter

Asked by pitter.patter at 10:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just come out and tell her. Its better to get it over with then to hide it and stress yourself constantly. Tell her you know you messed up...again...but theres no changing it now. And, the BABY is NEVER the mistake...the dad was. That baby is a blessing, and once everyone can move past the judgements and disappointment, you can all enjoy the new little blessing thats coming. Planned...or not.

My first baby I had at 17....and I told my mother the day I found out. My second was at 20..and with a "winner" too...and I told my mother 3 days later (the first time I saw her after I found out), and my third is with my Husband, but prior to our marriage. My mother passed before this one though, so I never got to tell her about him.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm a mom of an adult dd. I'd want her to just tell me so I can help her deal with it. We all make mistakes. You know the mistake. Now it's time to deal with the consequences of what happened. Just tell her. She'll find out sooner or later anyway.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• p.s. don't forget that he's just as responsible for this baby as you are. File for CS when the child is born.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Take a deep breath. You will have to tell her eventually, but let it be for a couple of days. at least until you get used to the idea of it. then sit her down over a nice cup of coffee and tell her whats up.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I plan on going to CS. Right now I am pretty Irate with him but told him to give me a week to get everything straight before I talked to him because I didn't wanna say anything I might regret.

My plan to tell my mom is to come up with goals on when I plan to move into a bigger place and finish school and I think that will help show her that I know this is going to be hard and I Know what I have to do to make it. I am just not sure as to when to do it because she took the first two pregnancies really well and this one I am not so sure it will be that smooth.
    pitter.patter

Comment by pitter.patter (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with admckenzie-  i also have a daughter that is 25- i would hope that we are close enough that she would be able to come to me so that i could help her through this- she actually was having a problem last night; i will tell you what i told her- " Life Lessons are Hard; that's exactly why they are called Life Lessons.." you learn from them & move on.. your mom might be upset at first but, it will be o.k. b/c she is your mom & she will be there no matter what.. lots of luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2011