Have you ever been scared of something? What?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Of course. Who hasnt been afraid of something?? I'm afraid of a lot of things. And, right now, I'm scared of more than normal.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Tornados and spiders
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I am afraid of heights, and the dark.. lol my bf makes fun of me, i say "im not afraid, I just dont like it.." lol
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 10:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Heights, and death.
    I'm not terribly afraid of heights. I've been in airplanes, but I'm not real happy about it. I can go up in elevators, but rickety wooden stairs in tall fire-lookout towers is where I draw the line.
    And death... I'm not sure why it scares me. I'm Christian, and believe in the hereafter, I'm just not ready to go there, yet. And I fear losing my loved ones. My mom is getting up there, and it breaks my heart to think about it.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 10:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I keep having these terrible nightmares about my LO. It is really scaring the shit out of me.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm freaked out by clowns. That was my first ever fear, and it's stuck with me somewhat. However, I'm absolutely terrified of open water. I will only go in an ocean or lake up to my calves. We go on vacation to the beach when it's 65 degrees there, and people always think we're weird, then I explain that I don't get in the actual ocean anyway... lol
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 11:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm scared of being in a relationship and of being single for the rest of my life. lol
    Nicole1101

Answer by Nicole1101 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have nightmares constantly about my teeth loosening and falling out. That sounds silly, but it is something that (a) freaks me out, (b) does worry me to the point of compulsive toothbrushing/flossing.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 11:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree with Jessi; clowns are a little freaky. lol. Um...I guess my biggest fear is losing my husband. By "losing", I mean death. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him. I wouldn't want to take another breath if he was no longer with me. I also have a fear of getting dementia when I get older. I'm only 41, but my memory is definitely not what it should be.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I am extremely neurotic lol. I'm afraid of lots of things, but only truly frightened of a few.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011