steak stir-fry ingredients

I want to make steak stir fry with different kinds of noodles, and veges. Does anyone know of a good sauce to put on it? like maybe olive oil mixture or some type of dressing to mix it together? thanks.

DanielleStover1

Asked by DanielleStover1 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I saute my veggies in olive oil and Soy Sauce. I use green, red and yellow bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, carrots, snow peas, bean sprouts and water chestnuts. I can't recall the name of the sauce I mix it all together with at the end (I just pick it up at the store without thinking about it) but it' s made by Kikoman and I think it just says Stir Fry Sauce on the jar..but not sure
    Yummy ~ I"m Hungry Now : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Ohh...I forgot...broccoli also.! Oh My gosh...I'm starving now....lmao!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I was gonna type broccoli lol! Can't have stir fry without it! ;) Thats my fav part!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Mix 3 tbsp brown sugar, 3 tbsp soy sauce, and 2 tbsp corn starch with 2 cups of chicken broth. You can pour into the stir fry and cook until it turns clear or you can cook it in a small saucepan and add it to the stir fry after.
    You can also mix equal parts soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and oyster sauce with a couple tbsp of chicken broth or water (I sometimes use the liquid from a can of water chestnuts).
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 12:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2008