Work from home J.O.B.????

I have been looking on here but so confused I have seen some jobs but not sure what is what and wanted some help... I have a 4 and 1 year old so that is a noise problem haha...
I have tried businesses but i just want a job from home... so anyone that knows of any hiring or anything please let me know

Thanks for any help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Check out Beyond Mothers at www.beyondmothers.com. They have many different Work at Home opportunities.
    Singlemomma555

Answer by Singlemomma555 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• westathome.com has customer service from home
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Do you have any special skills or experience? Many sales opportunities can be done from home. If you have skills in bookkeeping, design, writing, etc... those things can be done freelance from home. If you have a former employer you built a good rapport with, would he or she let you work on a telecommute basis? For other ideas, wahm.com has daily listings. You can also try the normal job boards like craigslist, indeed, and career builder and search using keywords like work at home or telecommute. Just beware of scams and never pay to work unless it's a business. One exception to that rule is some call center jobs do require headsets. Sometimes these can be taken from your paycheck. Good luck!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Tricky question.  There are jobs that let you work at home, but they are very hard to find.  For every legit job offered, there will be literally thousands of applicants.   People assume they are scams because they never hear back from them... not true.   Both BCBS and Sprint has people working at home in my area.  But, again, there is massive amounts of training involved before you can do so.  There are other things you can do, but they require creativity on your part.  I have a blog with ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through it if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have several friends who have worked with LiveOps (www.liveops.com). It is taking calls from home, mostly infomercial orders, so I don't know who it would work with the kids.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 11:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I do in home daycare. I set my own hours, number of kids, days, price, etc.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Hi, there. If you want to work from home and not pay anything, you could become an independent contractor or a freelancer. If you're interested in that type of work, I have some links on my profile page you'll want to check out.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2011