Pain in lower abdomen.

I have been having some pain in my lower abdomen, mostly when I cough, sneeze, or pick up my daughter. It feels like the round ligament pains, but it just seems a bit early for that. With my daughter I didn't get those pains until the 3rd trimester and I am only about 17 weeks right now. Can anyone else tell me what it might be?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 11:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I started experiencing the round ligament pain late in my second trimester. it's not fun and only got worse for me by the end. I can't imagine what else it would be but if you're really concerned call your OB.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 11:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i started getting them early second trimester..im 26 weeks now and i get not only those pains but i gets pains on the top of my uterus and the sides, i asked my doctor about it and she said its just muscles being pulled since it is relieved by sitting and getting off of my feet and its consistent unlike contractions..id guess your probably experiencing the same thing.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Its probably the round ligament pain, Everything streching again
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2011