New pantene pro-v commercial advertising new shampoo with keratin?

anyone remember the name of the new line of pantene pro-v with keratin? I thought it was breakage to straight, but I could be wrong.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 11:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• As a licensed cosmetologist Pantene is usually the one shampoo we tell people to stay away from because it causes a waxy build up on the hair. That is usually what causes it to be shiny. I will be honest I don't use salon products on my hair because they are outrageously priced in my opinion but I definitely won't use pantene because I have seen the build up it cause. Just thought I would share!
    pitter.patter

Answer by pitter.patter at 11:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Is it this:

http://www.pantene.com/en-US/hair-care-collections/medium-to-thick.aspx
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• pitterpatter I'm a licensed cosmotologist as well, and honestly HATE pantene as a hair product (great skin care and shaving product, the pathenol in it help with razor burns)
    I seen the commercial and thought it listed it as breakage to strenghth on the commercial with keratin, and honestly I've NEVER seen them add keratin to their ingredients, so was more concerned about it because of false advertising, which is why I was curious if the line was the one I was thinking of (basically just double checking)
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• no beckie66, it's not the medium to thick one or the keratin protection (thermal protection products).
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2011