Dreams

I keep having these nightmares about my youngest of my 2 boys. They are horrible dreams of him drowning, or getting lost, or hit by a car. I am starting to really freak out about it. Could it be my mothers intuition trying to tell something? Am I over thinking this? Since I was a kid I always had trouble with night terrors, but I wake up and it feels so real and I am so overwhelmed with horrible emotions. Please any advise? The crazy thing is before I told my mother about the dreams she told me she had a dream she took him to London England and she lost him and had to come back to the states to tell me, without him.

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry about your crazy dreams, but dreams like this are typically triggered by something in real life.. so what is going on that is causing you to worry about your boys? Are they just starting a new school? Problems with an ex or other relatives? a number of issues could cause this.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011