Have you left a group before on Cafemom?

What were your reasons if so? Did you just not like the group, personal attack, or felt out of place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• yes a lot! some groups have drama or some i just dont go in enough so no point!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Of course. I have left groups because of inactivity, while the topic may have suited my interests, the environment of the group didn't, and because I got the answer I needed or the topic of the group wasn't of interest to me anymore.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Many. Drama. Lack of participation. It closed. Found a better one.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yes, mostly because I just wasn't as interest in the group after joining, in fact it's why I left all the groups I left.. I'm not big into the groups section though lol
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes drama
    Ktbugsmom22

Answer by Ktbugsmom22 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I left one after a bunch of moms ganged up on and just attacked a friend of mine without knowing the full story. The rest have been inactive groups, getting older (left the 20s group for the 30s group), or changes in my interests.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I've left a few just because I didn't really like the atmosphere, and I've seen some girls be ganged up on in groups and bashed. Wondering if groups are really a good thing to be in. Either too much drama or nothing going on. Never balanced.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yes because of immaturity and drama.
    starlight1968

Answer by starlight1968 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Oh yeah, I've left tons of groups since I joined CM 3 years ago. I've left some because I no longer fit the criteria (like being pregnant), I've left some because there was no activity, I've left some because of the bitchiness, and tons of other reasons. I'm only staying in some of my groups now because oh how high my rank is and I don't want to have to start from scratch again if I ever rejoin. I feel like I've put too much work into them to just leave, so I just avoid them for a while.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Inactivitiy or one-sided in the moderation (the admins have their pets who can do no wrong while everyone else suffers for it)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2011