For my 19th birthday my husband decided to buy me a coach purse. (Which was way out of our budget)
It was a small, pink dainty little thing that cost almost $400.
Heres a list of what I'd like to say but never will
1. What were you thinking spending this kind of money on a birthday present?
2. We can't afford this purse.
3. I dont like this tiny little thing, I have NOTHING to match it.
4. Have you noticed that in my closet all my purses are oversized?
5. Have you noticed I've bought my purses from knock off stores in NYC, where I bargained the prices?
6. This purse is cloth, and I accidently spilled some coffee on it the first day i wore it, and I still can't get the stain out.
7. Did you notice that NONE of my purses are made of cloth?
8. Why didnt you at least consult with me about a birthday present? Or what I may have wanted for my birthday?
9. just because I bought you some name brand clothing online and had it shipped to our house in gift wrapping, doesnt mean I spent more than $40.00 for it. I got it on clearance.
10. You spent the last of our tax refund on this stupid purse that I never wanted, if you were going to go coach, at least take me with you and let me choose which one I wanted.
Has hubby ever gotten you a nice gift that you didnt like? At all?
Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by gwen20 at 11:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by babymaddy at 11:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Yep. On our married Valentine's Day, he went out to get me something that afternoon. We lived on a military base overseas so his options were very limited because he waited so long. He brought back a Precious Moments ornament that was part of the 12 days of Christmas. It was a baby with mice around it and the mice were drinking the baby's spilt milk from the bottle. Anyways, I was furious until he explained why he got it for me. He told me that he knew that I wanted a baby but it just wasn't the right time so this was a promise that it would be day be time. He sure is good at making up stuff on the top of his head, lol.
Answer by JeremysMom at 11:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Answer by popzaroo at 11:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2011
Next question overall
(Just for Fun)
Anyone ever think they were abducted by an alien? If so what when and how.
Featured Posts in All Groups