Has anyone tried pre-seed...

just wondering if anyone has used pre-seed and had success with it? i was told to try that and soft cups together, and i did this month and in my 2 week wait...i hate the 2 week wait! but wanted to see who has tried and it "worked"

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 11:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• ?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• pre-seed is a lubricant that doesnt kill off sperm, most lubs and spit kill sperm on contact so it makes it harder to get pregnant...i never knew this until recently. and soft cups look like big condoms that you put in like a tampon but they cover your cervix to hold "liquid" in. they can stay in place for 12 hours.
    babymaddy

Comment by babymaddy (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I used preseed & got pregnant the first month I used it, never used soft cups though. GL & lots of baby dust! =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I have used Preseed, didn't get pregnant. I wanted to try it with the soft cups, but I was afraid of leaving the lube up in my cervix (area) all night, afraid I would get an infection or something. Let us know if it works!
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If I don't get a BFP this month, I'm going to try to pre-seed. Do you have to order it or is it found in the drug store? This is the first I've heard of soft cups. Interesting. Where do you find those? I'll be interested to hear if this combo works for you!
    Ash09855

Answer by Ash09855 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I live in Pa and found Preseed at CVS its $20 for a tube! but i have heard it can be ordered online for around the same price. and not to be gross, but on a side note of ttc soft cups are great! i love them for the time of the month! they can get messy because the cup holds everything in just like a cup so i take them out in the shower. I will try to remember to keep you posted on how it works for me. i have done some research on the success rate of preseed and heard a lot of positives! good luck to you!!!
    babymaddy

Comment by babymaddy (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011