Should I feel some type of way?

My SO has a history of cheating on me. We decided to make our relationship work and so far things has been good, so I think. A couple of weeks ago, my SO added chicks on facebook, who's photos were very provocative. I didn't pay no mind because they haven't messages him and neither has he. On Saturday, my SO added yet another girl on facebook with yet another provocative picture as her profile pic. This one has her ass hanging all out. I asked my friend if he can add her which he did and she had wrote a status " like my status and I'll tell you what I think about you". My SO was the third guy to "like" the status out of 30 thirsty men. I know I'm doing my part in this marriage. I just don't seem to understand why he continues to do this to me. He says he happy and he's always home. I just feel like he's going back to doing this online bullshit again..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• once a cheater always a cheater..

or better yet.. cheat on me once, your an ass, cheat on me twice, shame on me, but your still an ass.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It think thats a hug red flag, if he decided to work on the relatioship with you, he needs to respect you and the fact that he's cheated. First off, he shouldve cut that crap out the moment he asked for your forgiveness..

Red flag. Red flag. Red flag.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well if he is wanting to work this marriage, he sure is doing a bang up job of sabatoging it.

Men who cheat and are remorseful do NOT put things like that up there and they don't befreind more women. If anything, a guy who cheated and wants to make it work would delete his account.

Sounds like he is keeping his options open.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• dont wonder why he treats you that way if you continue to stay with him
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I agree 100% with you! Just about 20 minutes ago, he took a picture of himself and our daughter. Very cute picture but now I'm wondering if it's to catch these hoes attention?? He's the one who wanted to make our marriage work. I knew I should've have took him back, but I went back because I loved him and for the sake of our child. I NEVER cheated on that man. I say this with 100% honesty. I have had men who wanted to date me but I shut them down because of him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think id hide the couputer for awhile if i could,
    Anonymous

• I would tell him that he cant have his cake and eat it too!!! tell him to hit the road and dont let the door hit him i n the a## when he leaves!!
    poetryqueen

Answer by poetryqueen at 11:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• LOL @ poetryqueen. I'd tell him he can have his cake and eat it too, but watch out!- there will be laxatives crushed up in the batter!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• That basturd just added yet another skank on facebook! I'll be dammed if he moves my child and I to North Carolina! When I confronted him about it all he said was it's only facebook! What the fuck??! Divorce and he will be paying child support! Throughout our entire time we've been together he's cheated. I'm putting my foot down this time. I'm thinking what's best for my daughter..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• My dh's cousin has all sorts of scantily clad women as friends on FB. He's even suggested them as friends to my dh. My dh hasn't added them, as I'd have issue with this lol, and two we have our friends children and relatives children on our pages and would not want to expose them to that. I think he should respect your wishes and not add them, especially with his history of cheating. But I do think it's harmless to have the "eye candy" on his page. But if you have issues with it, he should respect you, bottom line.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2011