How would you feel or what would you do if your husband did this?

It's late and your hubby is off to bed. He comes to you to say good night and leans down so you can kiss him goodnight but then turns his cheek so you can kiss him on the cheek? And this is all the time.

edit:  no bad breath and he will not kiss me at all when saying good night. I always feel like he's royalty and it's excpected of me ya know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• hmmm... thats wierd. i would probably say something like "what the fuck was that"
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• The hair on my neck would rise and I would immediately suspect him of something going on. I would confront him and give him 1 chance to come clean and if I found out anything after that which he didn't tell me, then it would be over.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Mine has been doing this for a while, but only because we have both been sick. We are trying to get it to where we are both 100% healthy again before spreading more germs, LOL.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i would check my breath..... if i am ok in the breath department i would ask him what is the deal .
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Lately my DH hasn't been affectionate with me at all, giving high fives and fist bumps and kisses on the cheeks. I ask him about it all the time because I don't like it and he says he's stressed out at work. Good answer? I'm not sure, but just ask your So whats going on. It could have nothing to do with you, but you'll never know for sure unless you ask
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 11:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Id ask if my breath was bad or something.
    Anonymous

• lol I do this to dh, but it's a joke.
    If he was to do it the way you say I wouldn't kiss him I'd pick my nose and wipe it on his cheek or something ;)
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Sounds fishy
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Hmm. That would be really weird since it never happened before! I would be suspicious!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My hubby went through a "phase" like that. When he did kiss me on the lips, it was a tight pucker...like how you might kiss your mother or something. I finally told him, "Look, I'm not your mother. I'm not your roommate. I'm your wife, damnit, now act like it!" lol. That's all it took.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011