Is it worth it to buy the G-diaper cloth insert, or should I just use regular cloth diaper in the little pants ?

kokomaman

Asked by kokomaman at 11:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe try a hemp or bamboo prefold in them instead. I use a different brand of cloth, but a friend uses gdiapers and she put in prefolds instead of the gdiaper inserts. She said it worked better and was cheaper.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Not worth it, buy regular.
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 12:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I would just use a prefold in the gDiaper pants. I did that a lot. I kept the disposable inserts on hand (just the ones that came with the diapers) for when we were going out, but when I got the gDiapers, they hadn't started making cloth inserts for them yet, so I just used prefolds.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• yeah, ok, thank you ladies, I have been using regular prefolded and it works perfect. I also use the flushables refills when were out. I am not gonna buy the g- clothe then, thank you for your advice.
    kokomaman

Comment by kokomaman (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2011