Calling all Extreme Couponers

Hi, I am so keen on this new thing called extreme couponing but I can't seem to find the way the actual coupons haha! Does anyone do this coupon thing and would you be willing to share your secrets to saving mega bucks??

ohgoshism

Asked by ohgoshism at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Visit www.coupon-wizards.com The wizards will teach you everything you need to know. They offer free webinars and explain how coupons work. They also have a facebook page that is full of great info and lots of helpful people.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• weusecoupons.com, freesamplefreak.com, frugalday.com, thekrazycouponlady.com

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• hotcouponworld.com is also a massive site with more info than you can ever read lol. It has a message board dedicated to every store imaginable and i don't even have to put in work to get my deals. Someone on there always has already matched the deals to the coupons.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Just do not pay someone to get coupons you could get yourself for free. I do coupons .com and get them from the Sunday paper.
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 8:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Don't steal your neighbors coupons out of their paper. Don't steal the pad of coupons that the stores have out. Don't become a hoarder no one needs 1000 bottles of asprin.

I use coupons on household items not food because I cook from scratch and rarely is there a coupon for fresh produce and other whole foods. I won't buy processed crap to save a buck. I only buy what fits in my small storage space.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I get deals and coupons on www.mypoints.com! Check it out! Plus you can earn gift cards as well!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2011