I think my friend's husband tried to hit on me in a sly way

I kept feeling my friend's husband's hand brush up against my butt. Plus, it looked like he kept giving me lustful stares. I could be wrong though. Could it be possible that I'm just being paranoid?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd be obvious lol like "oh wow, I thought you just touched my butt!! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were behind me" then he knows youre not going to secretly let him cop a feel.

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• This has happened to me before. Trust your gut. If you think he's making moves, he probably is. Been there, done that.

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My friend's husband starting out making sly remarks about me being pretty, then making sexual comments, then tried to cop a feel one day. At first I thought he was joking, eve though it wasn't funny, but over a month he kept getting more and more serious. If you don't let him know that he needs to back off, he will most likely continue to do it. I'd give him one more chance just to make sure you aren't paranoid, but if he does it again, i'd let the wife know ASAP!

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Acidently once, maybe twice but more... id say ya, he knows what he's doing.
    Do you see your friend often? Like next time your over there, see what happens.
    I wouldn't go and rush to tell your friend. Give it another evening to be sure...

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I lost my best friend because her dh hit on me and said things he fantasized about with me. When I told her so got beyond pissed AT ME! So honestly I cant give you any good advice besides the fact that hes an ass

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• You just know I don't think you are paranoid....stay away from him! could get ugly yikes.....GL with that.

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If he's just staring he's just fantasizing about you. It's not like he asked you for sex. I would probably not get into a situation where you're alone with him cuz he might voice his opinions and then it might affect your friendship.

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• If it made you uncomfortable, then I would say he was doing something! I would also bring it to everyone's attention "hey, who touched my butt". In a joking manner. But it let's him know you aren't going to tolerate that behavior!

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2011