Going back to work saturday :(

Not excited about it..I have been with my dd ever since she was born, She is now 8 weeks..But i need to go back to work, And earn a living for us...What are ways you mothers dealt with leaving your child to work full time..

Proudnewmommy11

Asked by Proudnewmommy11 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Luckily my mother watches my son. I went back to work when he was 6 weeks old.

Advice: buy a great breast pump if you're breastfeeding!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• I feel your pain especially at only 8 weeks. I had a year off & went back with my first and my post partum depression kicked in late due to that, the anxieties, knowing this & trying to focus on work was very hard. GL to you and I hope you have your baby in real good hand while you are back to work.....hugs.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Who is watching your baby? Can you set up a web cam so that you can check in periodically.

Good Luck and *hugs* to you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Family - thats the only people that will ever watch her. Dont trust anyone else.
    Proudnewmommy11

Comment by Proudnewmommy11 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• it's hard the first week, but it gets a little easier as time goes on. One thing is it's completly normal to want to leave. give yourself time to greive over the fact that you must go back to work and have less time with your baby.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2011