How do you manage excersise and two small kids?

Any good sugestions?

QTMamma01

Asked by QTMamma01 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• two small kids are exercise
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol. i agree. kids in itself is an exercise plan. =D
    im on the "i have 2 kids, and no time to eat" diet. =P
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If I can't make it to the gym while they are sleeping then I do an exercise video at home. I try to get in at least 30 minutes of cardio every day. I also use a food journal to keep track of calories. I was really surprised to find how many calories I was consuming vs. the number that I should be consuming. A food journal has helped me shed the last 20 lbs.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• well what i did was did a workout video in the morning when the kids were asleep and really watched what i ate very carefully and didn't eat after like 6:00 and only drank water and natural juices, it works, its not a miracle diet , but hey, something is better than nothing! and with two kids, who has time for a full out write down counting calories starving yourself diet!!

Anonymous

• I took them with me! My kids went walking or running with me, in their stroller. I didn't have a jogging stroller, just a regular one. helped me to lose a gaggle of weight.
    jenniferoakes

Answer by jenniferoakes at 9:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• What I do is I have my 4 year old son go to his room and play with his toys, while my one year old is napping. Then I get started. I pull out all my workout stuff and generally work out for an hour or hour and a half. Then I shower and my one year old wakes up!! lol
    heather_84

Answer by heather_84 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• WALKING - bundle them up and walk walk walk - that is what I do with my son - and he loves to get out there with me
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 2:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008